International Make-up Artist & Bodypainter since 1994
Born in the North of Israel, at the age of 18, Einat decided to move to Tel Aviv where she served a two year mandatory military service. Once her service was complete, she decided to follow her dreams of becoming a Makeup Artist. After establishing herself in Tel Aviv, she continued to New York City and Milan where she quickly became recognized and sought out by top fashion photographers and magazines.
Einat continues to explore, create and set new standards. In 2012 she created and launched a successful line of Makeup Brushes called MIA by Einat Dan. She also enjoys working in the realm of fashion shows, music videos, art direction, set designing as well as hand crafted head dressing and costuming, which have been showcased in many top fashion editorials and covers worldwide. Today Einat is based in Berlin, Germany where she continues her carrier as one of the leading makeup artist in the fashion, beauty and bodypainting industries. Einat also travels extensively teaching master-classes and workshops to professional
Make up artist| worldwide. She holds twenty world awards, including top recognitions in the industries of makeup and bodypainting.
* 2016 La Jolla Fashion Film Awards, Best Make Up Category for the film “Fairy fight”
* 2015 Cinemoi Hollywood International Fashion Film Awards, Best Art Director for the film “Queen Brushhands” including Nominations for Best Make Up Artist & Best Costume Design.
* 2014 Make-Up Design Show Germany, Received the Golden Mask Award BY KRYOLAN.
* 2013 La Jolla Fashion Film Awards, Best Make Up Category for the film “MIA”
KEY MAKE UP INCLUDE:
* Fashion Week NY – Winter 2015 (4 SHOWS)
* Fashion Week NY – Spring 2015 (4 shows Including Antonio Urzi – lady Gaga Costume Designer)
* Life Ball Vienna 2014 & 2015
Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood, Etro, Jean Paul Gaultier, Gian Marco Ventury, Argento Vivo, Le Makiage, Morelato, Muccino, Nouba Make up-Italy, Oroblue Rocco Barocco, Revlon Israel, Sickens, Soft Touch Make Up, XOXO Bags
Tisha Campbell – Martin , Adriana Lima , Toni Garnn , Harald Gloockler, Bettina Zimmermann, Katja Riemann, Jeanette Haine, Likke Li, Adi Neumann, Alberta Ferretti, Anja Rubik, Deborha Salvalaggio, Manuela Arcuri, Maria Buccellati, Sasa Angelucci, Siri Tollerod, Kristine Belson, Olivia Mell.